June goals--in no specific order
- Stick with Insanity, month 2.
- Try Insanity: The Asylum, and don’t die.
- Incorporate even more veggies into meals, I sort of had an aversion to vegetables due to the many years of avoiding them. I am now kicking that aversion in the ass.
- Get a job. I. am. desperate. Y U NO HIRE ME?
- I would say, “go to the farmer’s market more often.” But, I need to actually have money to spend money haha.
- Glorify God.
- More bodyweight training, and toughen it up—no gym :/
- Figure out next semester’s classes/financial aid.
- Decrease body fat %.
- Try to get my mom to work out with me for at least a week, accompanied by healthy eating.
- Brush douchey guys off your shoulder. *flips hair*
- Eat. more. spinach.
omg, its June.
Bittersweet, this might be TMI
Just ordered my first pair of Nike Pro shorts, and a top—super excited. But I’m all laid out on my couch taken over by cramps and bloating—not so great. If I just grossed you out, sorry lol I warned, I just needed to vent.